Acne is a pervasive skin problem when hair follicles become plugged with oil and dead skin cells. Often, we call it pimples, blackheads, whiteheads. Mainly it appears on the face, forehead, chest, shoulders, and upper back. Acne is most common for teenagers; however, it can affect any age of people.
By the time acnes go away after the thirties. Still, for some cases, it can be lust the late forties also, it depends on the severity of the acne. Acne causes an emotional barrier and scars the skin. The early you start your treatment, the higher you can reduce the skin problem.
What Causes Acne?
Acne is a hormonal condition driven by androgen hormones ( also known as Testosterone ), which become active in young adults and teenagers.
Many certain things can cause acne or make it a nightmare :
1. Acnes in Families:
If your parents have acne in their teenage age, you will mostly have acne.
Testosterone hormone occurs in puberty. It plays a vital role for Boys and Girls,( It helps to grow mainly the penis, Muscle for boys healthy bones for girl) In the meantime, the sebaceous gland produce more sebum than the skin needs. And Acne Occurs
3. Acne in Women/ladies
Women are mostly getting adult acne than men . research said that hormone level changes for women at certain times.
Most times are :
Periods- many women have started seeing acne before their period time
Pregnancy– Some Women have acne symptoms in early pregnancy. In most cases, it’s during the first three months of pregnancy.
Polycystic ovary syndrome– A pervasive problem that can cause acne,
Cosmetics products: Some terrible quality cosmetic products cause skin problem, But most brand product is now tested, and they do not cause any harm to the skin.
Particular Medication: many studies show that steroid medicines
Smoking– which can cause acne for older people
Acne signs may look different for different people, depending on the severity of acne.
- Blackheads ( open comedones )
- Whiteheads ( closed comedones)
- Acne Conglobata
- Severe Nodulocystic Acne
- Acne vulgaris
When to see a doctor?
The sooner you realize
that you should not wait to go away acne by itself or do, your BFF might tell some fancy staff. Things can become worse; we suggest that you consult with a Skin specialist doctor ( Dermatologist or Pediatric dermatologist) as soon as possible. The doctor might give you some test of blood or can take History or both. It’s up to your doctor; They will do the best as far as the condition you tell.
Despite being one of the most pervasive skin conditions, acne is also poorly understood. There are many myths and misconceptions about it:
- Acne occurred by poor diet
- At his time being researchers have not found any data on food that causes acne. A healthy diet is always recommended because it’s good for your body and mind.
- Acne occurred by dirty skin and poor hygiene.
- As far as medical research, acne occurs under your skin, not on the surface. So cleanliness of your skin has nothing to do with your acne. Washing your face frequently more than three times a day causes skin aggravation.
- Squeezing is the Ultimate way to get rid of acne.
- This could make symptoms worse and finally leave you scars
- Sexual Activity
- Doing Sex or Masturbating has nothing to do with acne.
- Acne is infectious
- Acne can not be passed to other people